confuzzled! help?

Khadijah-x

Reaction score
hey everyone xxx
I had a d&c on the 3rd of november
I got my period right on time roughly 31-32 days later
so my period ended like 2 weeks ago, then few days ago started getting v v v small amounts of brown spotting, one dot a day. strange :/
iv had very light cramps and lower backache, convinced im going to come on my period but not due until 6th jan atleast so cant be that
i took a preg test-negative (could be 2 soon to test??)
im due to ovulate in 2 days but the ovulation strips arnt getting any darker and they should be by now, iv tested for last week and half and they havnt got any darker at all and im testing same time afternoon etc
im confused
shine any light anyone?

Hi dont wanna read and run but i dont have any advice other than some people can get ovulation spotting, is it poss u missed your surge? or could you be pregnant and its just implanting?? Ahh am no help really but really hope its the latter:hugs: xx

i know you have a positive now but just wanted to let u know i MC on 20/11/10 bled for 5-6 days then havnt had AF yet, turns out i ovulated on cd14 (by look of opks) and then again today :) so completely skipped my AF, or my opks were playing tricks earlier on and i am act O'ing now :D either way im happy. good luck xxx

mmm that has me thinkin now i got my +on cd 17 had my ercp on 28/11 and havent been checking them since.....maybe i should have been eekkk!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->