CONGRATS BFP ladies!! I gotta question...

ReversalMommy

Reaction score
What where your symptoms at around 8DPO???

I swore I as preggo last month as I had every symptom in the book...and this month besides wanting to eat everything in the house, fatigue, squishy cervix and crying on the drop of a hat...i am normal lol and not expecting my BFP...BUT curious if anyone else can relate???

I didn't have much by the way of symptoms during my entire TWW :)

Congrats on your BFP! I do think it varies so much based on implantation. With my daughter, I had obvious symptoms at 8 dpo. Like really painful, tingly nipples, nauseous, exhausted, starting to feel food aversions. It was pretty obvious I was pregnant. I waited to test on 10 dpo and got strong positives on all tests including the cheaper ones. I am pretty sure implantation happened at 6 dpo. I felt it and felt really tired from then. I know when I ovulated/first day of last AF but by dating scan my date was pushed back 3 days earlier, so I always assumed that might mean early implantation.

This time I felt great at 8 dpo. Totally normal, usually LP tiredness and bloating, but nothing compared to last time. I got the same implantation like cramping at 9 dpo this time. Last night 11 dpo I started to feel exactly how I felt at 8 dpo last time. BFP this morning at 12 dpo, but not as strong as my 10 dpo ones with my daughter, I think because implantation was a few days later. I expect they'll probably be that dark tomorrow or the next day. I think if implantation happens early, you'll feel weird sooner, but obviously it can happen later too. Hope you're feeling well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->