connecta or manduca?

pachamama92

Reaction score
Connecta or manduca? Which would you recommend? Can't decide!!!

By the way it will be for my newborn not three yr old! From when he is about 3 months and support head better. Using stretchy wrap for now!

I've not tried either (we have an Ergo), but I have a few friends who have the Manduca and I really like the look of it, especially that you have the option to cross the straps at the back. It looks more comfortable to me than an Ergo and if I had it to do again, I'd probably get one of those instead. I would try to get yourself to a sling meet if you can and try both though. I think Manducas tend to be a bit longer in the torso section, so they can be well suited for taller people. I know my Ergo is a bit short for me in a back carry, I'm 5'9, so I can only really do front carries in it. I don't know much about Connecta though.

I love my connecta (hired twice from the sling library but will end up buying when I return it this way. The straps cross for a front carry or it can be used for back carries when baby is old enough, I find it more comfortable on my flabby tummy than carriers with padded waist straps but I've heard good things about the manduca. Could you get to a sling library/meet to try them?

I love my connecta! Worked perfectly for us. I especially like that they have an option for petite straps as I am only 5ft and very slim and found some other buckle carriers just didn't tighten enough on me even with the buckles tightened to the max. I would def go to a sling library though as it's such a personal choice.

Thanks for feedback! Yeah I'm pretty tempted by connecta. They are also really decent price wise!! No sling workshops or libraries near me but shop nearby lets you try manduca so going to give it a test run!

Just bought manduca! Can't wait to try it out, didn't realise it came with a newborn insert!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->