Conrad is guilty!

i really dint think he was uknow :? what did he get ?x

i really dint think he was uknow :? what did he get ?x

They didnt say How long his sentence is but I think that if he didnt give him the meds he needed another Doctor would have...

hardly a surprise.
He gave Wacko anaesthetic drugs in an uncontrolled environment.
He is a trained Dr. He should have known there was a risk of death if not used/monitored correctly!!

I believed he had something to do with it... The evidence was clear for all to see..

He didnt look like he cared much about the verdict...but what is 4 years??? geez

His expression didn't change through the whole trial, wonder if he's had Botox :haha:

Imo he was just one of jacko's puppets and if it wasn't him it would have been some other money hungry doctor. Michael Jackson killed himself, he just needed a mug to supply him with the drugs to do it :shrug:

but jacko mighta given his self it ? or has it said that the doc gave him it ?

I am sure he couldnt have given it to himself someone else had to do it for him

yes, jackson would have and hopefully that doctor would have been prosecuted too. Murray had responsibility as a doctor and i dunno what he was thinking prescribing a huge amount of drugs not suitable for use outside the hospital... oh wait, i do.. money. Its his own fault, no one forced him. His greed got the better of him and he contributed to someones death.

but maybe he had given him a few mths worth and jackson OD on purpose :?

even if he had, its still irresponsible. he had ordered 15L of the stuff! Like I said, that drug should only be used in hospital under continuous monitoring.

but i know someone close who gets mophine and enough of it aswell , unsupervised etc

suppose u can OD on any drugs anyways whatever it is, if enoughs given :?

probably for a good reason though, not just because they told the doctor they wanted it and would pay millions for it.

i cant believe youre so pregnant already honey :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->