Conrad is guilty!

It was all about MONEY he didnt care about anything else....except his 3 other girlfriends SMH!!!

Glad justice was served!!! Hopefully Michael's children can find some peace after they were orphaned by this money hungry criminal who only cared about himself.

Glad justice was served!!! Hopefully Michael's children can find some peace after they were orphaned by this money hungry criminal who only cared about himself.

Michaels children are not orphans.
They have mothers (and possibly fathers, but that's another conspiracy theory) that they are not allowed to see.

i just cant belive he was a peado , never jailed , found guilty(but there was evidence all over ) , yet his doc has been found guilty for sumat on say so i guess, also if i was getting 150k a mth i wud do anything to KEEP somene alive :lol:

He was just doing as he was told. If it wasn't him it would have been another greedy doctor. Jacko was a junkie and would have OD'd at some point. He'll probs serve between 2-3 years, though if i'm honest - his career's already over, his life probably ruined as he'll always be known as the doc who killed MJ. That's definitley punishment enough. He didn't mean to kill him but his actions were stupid.

i just cant belive he was a peado , never jailed , found guilty(but there was evidence all over ) , yet his doc has been found guilty for sumat on say so i guess, also if i was getting 150k a mth i wud do anything to KEEP somene alive :lol:

:shrug: He was tried and found innocent. Thats not fair of you to say that really.

ergh I suppose it's a fair verdict but I don't feel lie he should get jail time, he's not a threat to society and he's lost his license, basically his life is ruined as it is

:shrug: He was tried and found innocent. Thats not fair of you to say that really.

I agree...read the transcripts of the trial people!!! The 'evidence' was PATHETIC!!! I can't believe people will go around saying someone is a pedophile without actually finding out the FACTS themselves...espeisially someone who is deceased!!! You shouldn't speak ill of the dead.

ergh I suppose it's a fair verdict but I don't feel lie he should get jail time, he's not a threat to society and he's lost his license, basically his life is ruined as it is

He's a flight risk, that is why he was jailed and denied bail. He is from another country. Makes sense to me, ESPESIALLY since his life is ruined here.

He's a flight risk, that is why he was jailed and denied bail. He is from another country. Makes sense to me, ESPESIALLY since his life is ruined here.
oh no I dont mean now! he should be in jail until sentencing, it's what a maximum of 20 days to decide a sentence? I just think he shouldn't have a jail sentence x

he may not have "meant" to kill him but at the end of the day he is a doctor and should not have prescribed that much medication. especially seeing as who the patient was, someone with a history of mental illness and depression.

it was irresponsible and although he didnt mean for him to die, his actions leave three kids without their dad.

and of course MJ could have got the drugs from somewhere else but thats not the point, he got them from Dr Conrad which is why he is responsible. thats like saying about a hit and run case "oh well, if he hadnt of been hit by that car, he would probably just of been hit by someone else". that doesnt make any difference to the family.

theres evidence he paid kids and parents off :shrug: anyways where the money is , guess well never know x

I haven't followed the trial as it doesn't particularly interest me, never been a fan of MJ..But I do think he was guilty and like alot of others have said, he didn't mean to kill him, he was just stupid and greedy. But I do think even if he wasn't guilty, he would of been charged guilty just to keep the Jackson family and alot of the world happy, just a scapegoat.
x

You know...I don't really agree with the above post...I mean, if this happened to someone who wasn't Michael Jackson...I think we'd all be even more PO'd...I think, anyways.

He was just doing as he was told. If it wasn't him it would have been another greedy doctor. Jacko was a junkie and would have OD'd at some point. He'll probs serve between 2-3 years, though if i'm honest - his career's already over, his life probably ruined as he'll always be known as the doc who killed MJ. That's definitley punishment enough. He didn't mean to kill him but his actions were stupid.

Hope he saved that Money!!!! lol or he will be working MCDS!!

and of course MJ could have got the drugs from somewhere else but thats not the point, he got them from Dr Conrad which is why he is responsible. thats like saying about a hit and run case "oh well, if he hadnt of been hit by that car, he would probably just of been hit by someone else". that doesnt make any difference to the family.

That is so TRUE!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->