Consistent BBT 1-5DPO?

ckillgannon

Reaction score
Hi, everyone! This is my first time registering for the forums but I have been lurking since I started trying in March. Typically, my cycles are long, irregular, and my temperatures very erratic. This is my fifth cycle and I think things worked out a little better for me. I tried preseed and softcups and our timing was a little better. I also used the babi opks, which I hated right up until I got two +s in a row, something that never happened with wondfos. It definitely helped us with timing, although my husband was too tired on the day of the second positive opk.

I'm posting this because my temperatures during this 2WW are unlike any I've had before. Normally, my post-o temps are just as crazy and erratic as my pre-o temps, but this cycle, the first 5 have been incredibly consistent--98.27, 98.33, 98.40, 98.39, 98.43, respectively. I'm really impressed and for the first time, my chart is pretty (at least, post-o). What I'm wondering, though, is this consistency indicative of anything? I know individual temps don't matter and 5dpo is really too early for much, but I figured I'd ask. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->