• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Conspiracy theories

I don't believe in Conspiracy Theories, I believe in Conspiracy Facts. Meaning I believe in Conspiracies but they have to be backed up with hard evidence.

Although recently the conspiracy theory community has gone from smart thinkers to tin foil hat paranoia which makes the rest of the sane conspiracy theorists look like nutters which is a shame. Questioning the gov't is never a bad thing. They need to be kept on their toes.

I work in government. No. I don't believe theories, because there is plenty about me, our department and our work. I know its a more basic level, but its annoying to hilarity the crap people make up. Makes me realise that these are normal people involved in extraordinary situations, and nothing more. And, these people involved are hurt by these 'theories'.

Just curious who you work for? I work for NSA (I know, I know. Cue the groans and conspiracy theories!;))and have yet to come across a government employee on this site!:)

I don't know what nsa is! Lol. I work for local government, specifically adjudication hearings for minor offences.

Yes I believe in some conspiracy theories. I know for a fact that the government has confessed to the Gulf of Tonkin having not been as they originally stated and it was not the vietnamese that sunk the boat.

The point I would like to make, is that people in low level government positions would not be in a position to know about conspiracies. Mr Snowden pointed out that the average NSA worker knows very little of the full scope of the intrusiveness of the surveillance and it was only because Mr Snowden worked as an administrator that he was able to put together a more complete picture of what the government is up to. It is interesting to note how the government actions are big on reducing administrators, but small on genuine reform to comply with the original intent of the 4th amendment.

Mr. Snowden was a Systems Administrator (i.e. IT guy), and gained access to much of the information he did by stealing the login information of coworkers. That's how he put two and two together. Under the guise of "serving the greater good", he ultimately caused the loss of employment for many of those coworkers leaving them unable to support their families. Not commenting one way or another regarding his actions, just clarifying how he gained access to the majority of the things he did.

I was reading an articles on the Forbes website and it was a co-worker remembering what Snowden was actually like, and how Snowden interceded on behalf of a colleague who was getting displined and nearly lost his job as a result of it. So if anyone did lose their job at the agency it certainly was not out of any malice on Mr Snowden's job.

Mr Snowden was described as a genius by his co-workers and he could clearly see that the NSA had impressive offensive capabilities, but lacked any decent defense and if he kept his mouth shut about what was going on it is highly likely that a cyber war could have broken out and it still can unless policy makers start making changes that increase the privacy for legitimate western business interests.

Currently most of the West's banks use master passwords where one password if obtained could instantly unlock access for every transaction that has been made by the banks customer for TWO ENTIRE YEARS, can you imagine the tsunami of fraud that could occur if one mistake was made and that password leaked out? This despite there being a technology called Perfect Forward Secrecy that would nullify such a skeleton key attack and is already in use on Gmail, so my gmail account is more secure than my bank!

Mr Snowden sounded the warning bell and it is now for all of us to demand that our banks uphold higher standards, and every other company and government department that processes our personal data, and demand they use perfect forward secrecy or pure symmetric encryption of at least 192bits when transmitting our data. I will be writing to banks and my representative to try to raise awareness of the threat and that their current efforts are clearly not good enough as in the words of the NSA "Much of what we used to have to discard is now exploitable". I imagine the Iranians, the Chinese and the Russian are saying the same thing so it's time to raise the standard of cyber defense, and heed the warning Mr Snowden has given us.

I love reading up about conspiracy theories. Some I don't believe at all but I do doubt 9/11 happened the way the government days it did.

Donald Rumsfield admitted that $2.3 trillion had gone missing in a speech he made on September 10th 2001. The next day the exact area where the Department of Defenses financial records were held was hit by a "terrorist" attack that hit that exact part of the pentagon, despite there being more populated areas of the pentagon to hit. It seems very convenient because in the aftermath they got all the funding they could ever want and little or no official questions were asked regarding the missing $2.3 trillion.

I read one yesterday that North Korea is living a Utopian life. That the rest of the world uses false stories to hide how happy North Koreans are.

Found this interesting, in regards to Donald Rumsfield.

911 Myths

My husband grew up in sandy hook area. He was shocked. I think the guy just had mental illness

In the other hand , we did have an ex-husband in the family (no longer around and he and wife never had kids together so there is no reasons for him to stick around with the family) who worked with computers for the National security (Bush started this since 9/11...). He doesn't seem to believe conspiracy himself.

but conspiracy make great movies :)

Won't let me post links but go into Youtube and google "More proof a plane did not hit the Pentagon"

That's not really proof though. :neutral: For every link that claims that a plane didn't hit the Pentagon, there's a link that states that it did. :shrug:

Evidence That A Boeing 757 Really Did Impact the Pentagon on 9/11

I've decided the best way to do this is to state the evidence, and facts, and come to a conclusion. Everything I list here as evidence includes links to sources, names of individuals, and notes if I have added any comments or visual aids to any photos. I may repeat some information and images in this post (from images and information previously posted), and I apologize for the length of the information, and for the size of some of the photos, but I can see no other way to provide the information without losing clarity and quality and most importantly accuracy. It is apparent that without the entire collection of evidence people quickly forget something outlined on a previous post. I will freely admit in this post that I was incorrect on some facts in my previous posts, and I will correct these mistakes here. I will also try to link every image to its original source, unless it is an image I have added comments or visual aids to. Did a 757 hit the Pentagon on 9-11 First let�s start with the factual information available on hand. The 757-200 As we can see from the freely available information for the Boeing 757 (from the Boeing website). The 757 is a midsized commercial airliner designed for short haul and medium haul routes (Medium Range Transport (MR-TR)), although since its release, and the subsequent discovery of the Wake Vortex it leaves behind the FAA has classified the 757 as a "Heavy" aircraft; the FAA places the 757 in the Geometric Design Classification IV, and an ATC Operation Class C. (source) The 757-200 dimensions: Tail Height: 44 ft 6 in (13.6m) Length: 155 ft 3 in (47.32m) Wingspan: 124 ft 10 in (38.05m) Body Exterior Width: 12 ft 4 in (3.7m) Fuel Capacity: 11,489 us gal (43,490l / 43,490kg) Maximum Takeoff weight: 255,000lb (115,680kg) Typical Cruise Speed: 0.80 Mach (573.6mph / 956kmh) Engines used on a 757: Two 166.4kN (37,400lb) Rolls-Royce RB211-535C turbofans, or 178.8kN (40,200lb) RB211-535E4s, or 193.5kN (43,500lb) RB211-535E4-Bs, or 162.8kN (36,600lb) Pratt & Whitney PW2037s, or two 178.4kN (40,100lb) PW2040s, or 189.5kN (42,600lb) PW2043s. (source1) (source2) Auxiliary Power Unit: Honeywell GTCP331-200 Click here to ->take a walk around inside a Boeing 757. left portion: source1 right portion: source2 (height and width notation to graphic added by me) Next, let�s look at the Pentagon. The Pentagon The Pentagon was designed in the early 40's and was completed in only 16 months on Jan 14, 1943. The shortages of materials required for war production raised many design and construction problems. The use of reinforced concrete in lieu of formed steel for the building made possible a saving of 43,000 tons of steel, more than enough to build a battleship. The use of concrete ramps rather than elevators further reduced steel requirements. Drainage pipes were concrete; ducts were fiber, interior doors were wood. An unusual wall design - concrete spandrels carried to window sill level - eliminated many miles of through-wall copper flashing.(Source1) (Source2) Recent renovations and upgrades to the building were nearing completion on the side hit on 9-11 and performed reasonably well considering they were not designed to withstand aircraft impact. On September 11, when an American Airlines Boeing 757 crashed into the Pentagon, home of the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD), about 20,000 people were at work in this, the largest office building in the world. Yet according to the DoD casualty update on October 1, only 125 Pentagon employees were killed along with the 64 from the fated airliner. (source - Architecture Week

Not saying that one is right whereas the other is wrong. I personally don't believe in this conspiracy theory, but that doesn't mean I'm right. :flower:

I do know that lots of stuff goes on, I know someone that is way up there in the Canadian Government, they know 5 different languages and they could never EVER talk about their work. Not that they bragged about it, but you tend to learn things as the years go on. Trying to be vague in order to respect their privacy so take what I say with a few grains of salt. :flower:

Between them and another person that I'm VERY close with the stories I'd hear about what goes on in Ottawa was very interesting. The soviet (at the time) embassy in Ottawa was the only one gated off and had cc cameras watching the perimeter. The person I know was instructed that if there was ever a fire to go on there, they were to let it burn and not try to save the building. :shrug:

That and espionage is rampant. Given who these people are in my life I trust what they say. But that doesn't mean that I personally believe there's a massive government conspiracy. I'm not naive enough to think that everyone is upfront about what they do, but I do believe that our government (or the US government) wouldn't sacrifice their citizens all in the name of war. :shrug:

But that doesn't mean that I personally believe there's a massive government conspiracy. I'm not naive enough to think that everyone is upfront about what they do, but I do believe that our government (or the US government) wouldn't sacrifice their citizens all in the name of war. :shrug:

That's what I used to think until I started reading up on the flase flag attacks throughout history (and these are just the ones that have been exposed). It's pretty scary really...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_flag

That's not really proof though. :neutral: For every link that claims that a plane didn't hit the Pentagon, there's a link that states that it did. :shrug:

Evidence That A Boeing 757 Really Did Impact the Pentagon on 9/11

I've decided the best way to do this is to state the evidence, and facts, and come to a conclusion. Everything I list here as evidence includes links to sources, names of individuals, and notes if I have added any comments or visual aids to any photos. I may repeat some information and images in this post (from images and information previously posted), and I apologize for the length of the information, and for the size of some of the photos, but I can see no other way to provide the information without losing clarity and quality and most importantly accuracy. It is apparent that without the entire collection of evidence people quickly forget something outlined on a previous post. I will freely admit in this post that I was incorrect on some facts in my previous posts, and I will correct these mistakes here. I will also try to link every image to its original source, unless it is an image I have added comments or visual aids to. Did a 757 hit the Pentagon on 9-11 First let�s start with the factual information available on hand. The 757-200 As we can see from the freely available information for the Boeing 757 (from the Boeing website). The 757 is a midsized commercial airliner designed for short haul and medium haul routes (Medium Range Transport (MR-TR)), although since its release, and the subsequent discovery of the Wake Vortex it leaves behind the FAA has classified the 757 as a "Heavy" aircraft; the FAA places the 757 in the Geometric Design Classification IV, and an ATC Operation Class C. (source) The 757-200 dimensions: Tail Height: 44 ft 6 in (13.6m) Length: 155 ft 3 in (47.32m) Wingspan: 124 ft 10 in (38.05m) Body Exterior Width: 12 ft 4 in (3.7m) Fuel Capacity: 11,489 us gal (43,490l / 43,490kg) Maximum Takeoff weight: 255,000lb (115,680kg) Typical Cruise Speed: 0.80 Mach (573.6mph / 956kmh) Engines used on a 757: Two 166.4kN (37,400lb) Rolls-Royce RB211-535C turbofans, or 178.8kN (40,200lb) RB211-535E4s, or 193.5kN (43,500lb) RB211-535E4-Bs, or 162.8kN (36,600lb) Pratt & Whitney PW2037s, or two 178.4kN (40,100lb) PW2040s, or 189.5kN (42,600lb) PW2043s. (source1) (source2) Auxiliary Power Unit: Honeywell GTCP331-200 Click here to ->take a walk around inside a Boeing 757. left portion: source1 right portion: source2 (height and width notation to graphic added by me) Next, let�s look at the Pentagon. The Pentagon The Pentagon was designed in the early 40's and was completed in only 16 months on Jan 14, 1943. The shortages of materials required for war production raised many design and construction problems. The use of reinforced concrete in lieu of formed steel for the building made possible a saving of 43,000 tons of steel, more than enough to build a battleship. The use of concrete ramps rather than elevators further reduced steel requirements. Drainage pipes were concrete; ducts were fiber, interior doors were wood. An unusual wall design - concrete spandrels carried to window sill level - eliminated many miles of through-wall copper flashing.(Source1) (Source2) Recent renovations and upgrades to the building were nearing completion on the side hit on 9-11 and performed reasonably well considering they were not designed to withstand aircraft impact. On September 11, when an American Airlines Boeing 757 crashed into the Pentagon, home of the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD), about 20,000 people were at work in this, the largest office building in the world. Yet according to the DoD casualty update on October 1, only 125 Pentagon employees were killed along with the 64 from the fated airliner. (source - Architecture Week

But if a plane did hit the pentagon why was the FBI so quick to confiscate footage? Surely they would want to release footage of the incident from start to finish to prove the conspiracy theory wrong. The fact that they have not done so but for a few inconclusve frames proves that there is something they want to hide.

There was some evidence that a winged metallic object hit the pentagon however the lawn does not show the damage expected from a large commercial jet. To maintain flight the engines would have had to remain on, tearing up the lawn because it was so close to the ground and generate tremendous amounts of noise that every eye witness would have been talking about, but they were not talking about that! Also military fighter pilots have been interviewed that said that not even they could have pulled off the maneouvre allegedly pulled off by the pentagon hijackers.

Google "Eyewitness pentagon hit by a drone" and "The Pentagon Attack:
What the Physical Evidence Shows". Also google "Pilots and Aviation Professionals Question the 9/11 Commission Report", for an expert view on the feasibility of the pentagon attack as portrayed in the "official 9/11 report."

I think they're interesting. I'm not sure how much I buy, though.

I do believe there's a lot that we don't know and would probably be quite shocked by. Though I'm not sure it would be related to specific events such as 9/11 or Sandyhook.

I also love X-Files and my stance may or may not be affected by that. ;)

I think they're interesting. I'm not sure how much I buy, though.

I do believe there's a lot that we don't know and would probably be quite shocked by. Though I'm not sure it would be related to specific events such as 9/11 or Sandyhook.

I also love X-Files and my stance may or may not be affected by that. ;)

:thumbup::thumbup:

My love for the X-files may have slightly influenced Foxs name....

I love reading them and find them interesting but i dont know wheter or not i believe in most of them

9/11 does have me thinking but like a PP said for whatever evidence there is for something not happening there is one for it to have happened so i dont think we will reall ever come to an actually answer. It is a good read online as there is lots of information about it but i dont feel sorry for families who are grieving if its all just false theories

I love conspiracy theories, not to say I believe them but some stuff just doesn't add up sometimes. I fully believe how some things are covered up, years ago my friend was related to someone who'd been in prison, he got released early on the agreement should things need to be done he would be the one to do it. There's only one instance my friend told me about but who knows how many more, no one would believe an ex con over the government should he of made it public knowledge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->