Constant bleeding

UniqueBeauty

3 beautiful children
Reaction score
Hello ladies :flower:
Me and my partner are trying for another baby but the problem is we physically can't. I have been bleeding for 17 days straight now very heavy, like a fresh cut. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow I booked it last week. I feel so crap I don't know what to do! I remember back to when I had my 13 week scan with my first they saw a cyst on my ovary but said it's normal. I am not on any contraception (obviously ttc) I just want to scream with frustration I have posted in many places but nobody replies to I feel as though I am on my own with this problem. Help? :sad2:

Oh hun I am sorry to hear that, sounds like the period from hell. I cant say much to help other than let you know my bleeding saga.
I hope your doctor is useful. I often bleed on and off for ages after my period then I always bleed for 1 or 2 days a week to 10 days before I am due. Now this did not happen before I miscarried and I used to get myself very worried about it. I have a 21 month old daughter so my body still managed pregnancy. But with trying again its starting to freak me out all over again.
Be very pushy with your doctor!!

Good luck xxx

:hugs: I had this before!

The first time I bled for around 6 weeks and the doctor had no idea why - I eventually clocked it up to it being extreme stress as I was planning our wedding, house move, leaving job to become self employed etc etc, and it stopped as randomly as it started. My doctor prescribed norethisterone though - the plan was to take it and have the bleeding stop for a week, and then have an AF straight after, and then hopefully be straightened out. I was a day away from taking it when the bleeding stopped on its own!

Let me how it goes at the doctors. :flower:

I really do hope they can help, my doctors are pretty useless. There has been times before where I can to see them 4 times before they referred me to the hospital (nightmare). I will post what the doctor says in case anyone else has the same problem. It honestly feels as if it's never ending, it seems to be getting heavier and heavier. Last week it turned dark brown almost like it was going to stop then within hours turned bright red :nope: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->