Constant Braxton hicks and weak arms?

m79

Reaction score
I now 38 +2 still having constant Braxton hicks quite strong since last week they stop me in my tracks baby is engaged now I feel soooo tired and sick all the time , keep getting back aches and period type pains and now my arms feel really weak? What's going on anyone have anything like this???? Everything ok last thurs at midwife . nothing like my first 16 months ago. Help!am I the only one like this? Also bowels been emptying for 48 hours now feels so much like I'm at beginning of labour but with no progression this is 5 th day of this !

I had the arms thing two days ago... Felt like my muscles wouldn't lift my arms and when I tried they were achey like I had the flu... I assumed that's what it was... But nope I'm fine ... I also been having period pains and stabby pains down low and baby is so low it hurts...
I been getting back aches and nausea and stuff too
I dunno what to make of it either... I think it's just the end of pregnancy :(

I've been having weak arms pretty much everyday since 28 weeks and also loose and more frequent bowel movements since 28weeks as well. I have no idea why. I have no idea if I'm having braxton hicks:shrug: I'd like to see what others think
:hugs:

I have been having the same symptoms! The weak arm thing is really weird, I find it really hard to hold my iPad up and it's really light :s What do your braxton hicks feel like?

My Braxton hicks are really strong now weak arms and legs the tightening stops me in my tracks and I find it hard to stay standing , lower dull ache most of the time now and bad back ache all today could barely stand for stabbing pain in my hips when doing washing up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->