Constant cramping since before O

brit_anne

Mommy of a 7 year old
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I have had constant cramping since right before I O'd (which is normal for before and a couple days after) but not normal to last this long.

It has been just a constant, nagging pain in my uterus. I've also had pinching that lasted about 20 minutes yesterday but the dull aching is still there and not going away. My CM is watery and creamy white. I'm 8 DPO.

Anyone else ever get this?

Yep! Having it now, feels like digging/scratching/pulling right around the front/sides of my pubic bone, been happening since yesterday, I think I'm around 10dpo today but not sure as I didn't temp.

Hope it means something for us both :dust:

I've been having the same thing too. Been having uterus cramping since 2 days before ovulation ( which is weird for me, I never get cramps) and since yesterday I've been having white CM (again very unusual 4me) ... Hoping this is a good sign!!
Baby dust to everyone!

I've been having the same thing too. Been having uterus cramping since 2 days before ovulation ( which is weird for me, I never get cramps) and since yesterday I've been having white CM (again very unusual 4me) ... Hoping this is a good sign!!
Baby dust to everyone!

I called the doctor about my cramping yesterday and they called me back this morning asking me to come in so I will let you all know what he said about it. Hopefully, something good!

Fingers crossed it's a little bean nestling in for 9 months! I had some pretty strong cramps around O (much more than usual) but now seems to have stopped (I'm only 4 dpo) let us know what the Dr says!

Fingers crossed it's a little bean nestling in for 9 months! I had some pretty strong cramps around O (much more than usual) but now seems to have stopped (I'm only 4 dpo) let us know what the Dr says!

I'll definitely let you know! My appt. is in 2 hours.

Well, he said everything looks normal. He did a pregnancy test and it was negativ,e of course bc it's too soon to test lol. No infections, no cysts. So, it could be related to pregnancy or it could be related to trapped blood from ovulation causing inflammation which he says is common.

I've never heard of that, I guess it's just a waiting game then. Do you feel more at ease now?

So annoying it's too early to test. Thanks for the info, my cramps have lessened but it's good to know it can be due to trapped blood during ovulation - that's kind of how it felt! Your Dr sounds thorough and nice 😊 Only a few days left till you can test again!

I do feel at ease that it's nothing major like endometriosis or a cyst! My doctor is awesome. He scheduled an ultrasound for Monday so we can check everything out. I'm hoping I get a BFP before that! Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->