Constant Heavy Feeling In Stomach

Jacey

Reaction score
Hi ladies

For the past 3/4 days my stomach has felt very heavy and slightly uncomfortable. Its a constant feeling a bit like a permenant stomach ache.

Its not painful but i just wonder what it is - any ideas??xx

I would guess its probably the weight of the baby hun, they put on a lot of weight from this time to the birth, and ive certainly noticed baby feeling a lot heavier, this week especially (may be down to the amount of food ive eaten though :blush:). xx

I've noticed lately how heavy baby feels at times too. I think a lot of it has to do with how they are lying. It is probably just the weight of the baby. If it is higher in your abdomen, like where your actual stomach is, it could just be a result of all your organs getting squished together from baby!

Lol thanks both, guess your right, mind you have also eaten like a pig last few days so could well be me too x

I get this all the time. At the moment, I still spend 40hrs a week on my feet at work and sometimes (by the end of the day especially) I could just cry. My bump feels like it weighs a tonne and actually aches.
As the other two lovely ladies said, I guess it's the weight of bubs and all that fluid we have to carry around now....!!xxxx

I started feeling it too lately and it is getting worse lol just wondering how i will manage when the baby is double this weight!!!

Oh yeah, baby gets really heavy! Sometimes I feel like my belly is going to tear off and plop right onto the floor. It's like there's a bowling ball in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->