• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Constant hunger.. Just me?

B

became

Is it just me, or does anyone else feel constantly hungry!? :haha: I'll eat a full dinner, then an hour later I'll have hunger pains again.. :dohh: Please say I'm not alone here!? X

absolutely you're not the only one. the past two weeks I've been eating like for three :wacko: I'd eat a full meal and after a while I go hungry and open the fridge for some food. I'm worried that I might gained lots of weight in this pregnancy, though with my first pregnancy I rarely ate anything in my first trimester, so every pregnancy is different. I hope when I'm done with first tri I go back to my normal appetite.

You are not alone. The other day I ate 2 bagels, bowl of fruit, bowl of spaghetti, half of a cheese steak sub and two pieces of pizza. I NEVER eat that much in one day.

Yep, all through first trimester I felt like I was starving! Even after eating a full meal. :haha: Thankfully my appetite is back to normal now.

No hun up until aboutabout 10 weeks I even put a few posts on Here saying I was going out of my mind with the constant hunger!! Luckily it has tailed off now and it seems pretty normal at 11 weeks xx

I was that way last week. I couldn't get enough to eat. This week my tummy feels a little sensitive so I'm not overly hungry.

Yep! But I think that's in conjunction with the nausea. I'm making a concentrated effort not to eat more than normal as you don't need extra calories in the first trimester and I definitely don't need to gain weight first tri :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"