Constant nausea

RainbowDrop_x

Reaction score
For weeks now I've been experiencing nausea that start about mid day and goes right on until early evening.

I know I'm not pregnant so I know that isn't the cause but it's getting to the point now where I can't take much more, along with the nausea comes an overwhelming fatigue as well. I literally feel at times if I don't sit down I will fall down.

I guess I just wanted to know if anyone has experienced similar symptoms or if anyone has an idea of what might be causing it. I've also been getting headaches as well, the kind that makes my head feel numb almost like someone's hitting me over the head with a hammer. The headaches I can cope with but the nausea is really draining :(

Are you anxious or worried about anything at all?

I used to feel like this after I had my first son. The Dr ended up giving me anti nausea tablets. They worked. Whenever I feel anxious though I feel that way.

Maybe you should go to the Dr's and discuss your symptoms. I hope you are feeling better soon though. Constant nausea is one of the worst feelings ever! :hugs: xxx

I lost alot of weight from feeling sick all day everday, I used to suffer with headaches and constipation too so that's how I found out I am dairy intolerant. As soon as I cut it out and swapped it for alternatives I felt so much better, my pill wasn't helping either as that made me feel nauseous too x

I've also got the implant.

I've had it in for 2 years this July, for the first year or so it was fine but in the last 6 months I've been on most of the time.. As an example.. I came on on the 30th of Jan and I'm still on and if anything it's getting heavier not lighter!

I went to the GP about this but he just put me back on the pill which made me feel sick.. That was about 5 months ago so he then took me back of it but it's been since then that I've had the nausea and headaches.. Do you think it could be related to that?

If I was you I would go back and see the Dr just incase. :hugs: xxx

Implant did some horrible things to me.

Also cerazette been fine with me over year untill recently so i feel things can change.at any point really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->