Constant pressure

Newbie54

TTC #1
Reaction score
I am currently 11 dpo. 3 days ago I had some weird sensations in my uterus area. It felt almost like a pinching. Didn't last long but had this feeling a couple times over a few hours. Wasn't painful just uncomfortable. Then yesterday I started having a constant pressure in my uterus area. I also had some cramping that felt like AF was here but I'm still a week away from her and the cramps were lower than normal AF cramps. The pressure feeling is constant and the only way I can describe it is it feels like I have to pee bad but without the sensation that I need to pee. I have gone to the bathroom a couple times thinking that's all it was but didn't pee much and feeling was still there afterwards. Just wondering if anybody else has had this and gotten a bfp? I don't want to get my hopes up too much.

HI, I am on cycle day 23 today. I am due to start AF on the 30th. I had this exact pain yesterday as well. Very crampy in the morning then later in the afternoon I was experiencing lots of pressure it was uncomfortable to sit or walk. also lots of creamy CM. But, once I went to bed and got plenty of rest I woke up with no cramps or pressure. This is my second month ttc. I hope this is a positive sign for us Good luck! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->