Constant rise?

missielibra

Reaction score
Hello everybody!

I am back at it after a CP that left me quite depressed (two cycles ago). Now, every cycle, including the CP, my after O day temps are usually a little zigzaggy. It's not a constant rise. It goes a little bit up, a little bit down, I often have a dip, and then it goes back up, down,up down, until I get a SUPER low the day before or the day of AF.

This month... it's just up and up. I've had a bit of a stuffy nose and cold sweats/hot flashes every night for 2 nights. So I don't know...

But I'm scared I'm out because I've never had a constant rise... ever? EVER. :cry:

Last two cycles we had some stuff happening, so we didn't try as .... nicely. So, this was the big jump back, and I'm scared to already be out before it even started...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-24 at 7.07.32 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-01-24 at 7.07.32 AM.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 8
A constant rise is often a good sign of steady increasing progesterone which could be a good sign for BFP. It's not a bad thing in either case.

Thank you to the both of you.
I never had that before and I really thought I was out!

Yes! A climbing rise like that does indicate pregnancy. I've read and talked to a few ladies that currently have this and got a BFP! Praying you get your BFP soon!💜

Yes! A climbing rise like that does indicate pregnancy. I've read and talked to a few ladies that currently have this and got a BFP! Praying you get your BFP soon!💜

I really don't want to get my hopes up but oh god, you just kicked my POAS addiction through the roof. I really hope I do.

Thank you

I really don't want to get my hopes up but oh god, you just kicked my POAS addiction through the roof. I really hope I do.

Thank you

I know the feeling! It's just so hard waiting to find out!! I'm currently paying more attention to my BBT now that I found out about temperature rises indicating pregnancy. I'm 3DPO and usually after my temperature goes high (after O) it takes a dip down but have continued to climb slowly this time. I hope we both get BFP this cycle:hugs: Your chart does look good though!

lol like I said. its a sign of climbing progesterone which often is linked to pregnancy but not always. good luck!

I know the feeling! It's just so hard waiting to find out!! I'm currently paying more attention to my BBT now that I found out about temperature rises indicating pregnancy. I'm 3DPO and usually after my temperature goes high (after O) it takes a dip down but have continued to climb slowly this time. I hope we both get BFP this cycle:hugs: Your chart does look good though!

Thats a good thing! I really hope you get your BFP FX!:hugs:

lol like I said. its a sign of climbing progesterone which often is linked to pregnancy but not always. good luck!

I know! Thats why I didn't want to get my hopes up! FX.

Although. I had a dip this morning. Granted I had to take it much earlier than usual which I know usually gives me a bit of a lower temp but still...bye bye rise. AF is due in 6-8 days.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180125-053919.jpg
    Screenshot_20180125-053919.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 2
A single dip means nothing and that could be an implantation dip but likely is just from taking it early most likely. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->