constant spotting after confirmed pregnancy

hersheypomchi

mama to chloe
Reaction score
ive been having very light but constant spotting...my doctor says its normal.. and i had my second blood work done today... and my doctor put me on progesterone pills..but it still makes me worried.. im constantly checking to make sure everything is ok... it feels more wet down there (sorry tmi..:shrug:)
has anyone had this?

Hi, I'm not pregnant but have always had constant spotting problems before my period actually comes and then sometimes even mid-cycle. Did you have these problems before you conceived too or did the spotting just start for you with your pregnancy? I wonder if I should call my doc and get on progesterone pills. How did they check your progesterone, was it a blood test? Sorry so many questions. thanks!!!

CONGRATS on your pregnancy!!! If the doctor said the spotting is okay then don't worry about it too much.

Hi, I'm not pregnant but have always had constant spotting problems before my period actually comes and then sometimes even mid-cycle. Did you have these problems before you conceived too or did the spotting just start for you with your pregnancy? I wonder if I should call my doc and get on progesterone pills. How did they check your progesterone, was it a blood test? Sorry so many questions. thanks!!!

CONGRATS on your pregnancy!!! If the doctor said the spotting is okay then don't worry about it too much.

aww thank u... i didnt have spotting before i got pregnant... but it has stopped.. it was about 4 days worth of tiny spotting... the nurse put me on progesterone pills even tho my levels were fine.. and it somehow made the bleeding go away.. yay... and yes it was a blood test

also ill keep my fingers crossed for you.. good luck.. and lots of baby dust

Thanks for the info! I think I will call my doctor and see what they say!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->