Constant worrying

LouOscar01

Reaction score
I don't know how to deal with the constant worrying. I heard the heartbeat at 6w4d but it hasn't settled my fears.

I wish I could have weekly scans to let me know everything is ok!

I hate this worrying it's all consuming and I can't think about anything else.

I'm just so scared. :(

I know exactly how your feeling Hun I have to wait another week for my scan. I just keep taking pregnancy tests but have started telling myself that no amount of tests will stop a miscarriage happening if it's going to happen. I am nearly six weeks and am eating myself up that something will go wrong. We have to try and stay positive :hugs::hugs:

It's horrible isn't it, the pregnancy is constantly on your mind and you wonder if everything is ok. I found once I had the 12 week scan I calmed down a bit, I also had a Doppler to hear in once in a while. Do you have any hobbies that you can through yourself into to keep your mind off worrying? Try not to stress to much, trust your bodyx

It's natural. You'll go through times when you're nothing but worried and others where you feel fine and happy. Hope you feel a bit more relaxed once you have your 12 wk scan. Try to keep busy til then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->