Constantly hungry

Goods

Reaction score
Like all the time. I've had a bowl of cereal at 8.3o, it's now 11am and my stomach has been growling since 10.30am.

Anyone like this? I've read that the whole eating for 2 thing is a pile of crap, so I don't want to fall into that trap and gains loads of weight. My mom did and has never lost her weight.

Hi, I was the Same earlier on. Having to eat little and often of would become overwhelmed with hunger. Eat sensibly xx

I figure you may as well eat while you are starving. You may end up in a few weeks feeling too sick to eat lol. Enjoy eating while you can lol

Good advice ladies. I've just enjoyed a pancake and am drinking a pint of water. That will keep hunger a bay till I take the dog a walk at 12.30 then have a sandwich for lunch.

I'm becoming obsessed with food. lol

I am like barely pregnant (4.5 weeks) lol and I already feel this way. It was actually one of my first symptoms. Although this could also be related to the marathon I ran on Sunday LOL but this started about 2 days before the race. I find though that I get full much quicker, so I just have to eat smaller portions more frequently. I'm constantly snacking! There were two nights where I even brought snacks up to bed and woke up around 1am STARVING and had to have some wheat thins and craisins. It's seemed to calm down a little though.

This has been my only symptom so far outside of the tiredness. I take two snacks to work every day. (usually nuts and a piece of fruit) I don't seem to be able to eat full meals, but get seriously hungry every 2 hours. The healthy snacks do seem to help. I also read that they can help with morning sickness. (which I haven't had yet, although it's still early at 5w3d)

I've been like this, and I've put on 2lbs as a result!
...But in the last few days I've struggled to eat much at all, the nausea is getting really bad, so I guess my body was food banking ready for the morning sickness famine lol!!

I'm 6 w 2 days, and I feel the sammmme wayyy!!!! omg I cannot stop eating!!!! and ill just eat,and my tummy will start growling.. I woke up this morning super early to my tummy growling.. im like really!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->