Constantly smelling cigarette smoke

Enasy

TTC #3
Reaction score
No one in my house smokes, no one else can smell it but it's driving me crazy. On and off all day and night I can smell cigarette smoke, anyone else had this ?

The other day i could taste a cigarette! I haven't smoked in 4 years! (And I really enjoyed tasting it :blush::blush: ) I think it's just hormones making us crazy! They also give us super sensitive noses!

Do you live in an apartment or have close neighbors? My last pregnancy we lived in an apartment and the lady below us smoked, the smoke came up to our apartment through the pipes. AND people smoked on the sidewalk pretty close to our bedroom window! The landlord always said "no way, i know that lady and she doesnt smoke! "

Low and behold, once we moved out and i went to get my deposit back, she told me she kicked that lady in the apartment below us out for smoking!
So yeah i smelt it too mysteriously last time but we figured it out

I had this a lot during first tri, smelling a stale cigarette smoke smell that got to the back of my throat. Still get it at random times but not nearly as often.

Yes! And no one around us smokes, it's crazy!

I smelt it other day staying in a hotel n I said someone in this hotel is smoking lol

I smell it but my husband smokes. Only outside. But as soon as he walks in I tell him he stinks!

No don't live in an apartment, house on a corner plot so no one else near by. I even smell it at night when I'm in bed and in the shower

That must be so annoying!!! I know that smell, it burns and its so gross. Even coming from a former smoker, its just not good. Im sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->