constantly tired feeling sick and moody

josiegavin

Reaction score
Everyday mainly in the evening Im moody tired and allways feeling sick. Is this normal as I didnt have this with my 1st. And what can I do to help it xxx

Totally normal. Many women feel the same throughout the entire first trimester (and some even beyond then).

Eat well, be kind to yourself and get plenty of rest. It has to do with changing hormones and there's nothing you can really do beyond that.

Be sure to get enough protein, I start getting moody and sick if my blood sugar feels like it's crashing.

I had morning sickness up until 9 weeks, now it's switched to night sickness. I go from having energy to suddenly boom I'm ready to pass out and sleep the day away and usually by 6:30 in the evening if I'm not at home resting I feel so ill. So by that time I'm sure to be home and will often snuggle in with the laptop and a movie or a book.

Yep me! I'm totally awful in the evening, moody as hell!

I'm exhausted and have nausea all day every day, never had any of this with my daughter, I can't even get myself off the sofa today I'm that tired and counting down the hours until 7pm so I can put my lo to bed and go to sleep myself xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->