Constipated !! Such A Shamee!! :(

KaidensMummy

My Wee Baby Boy Kaiden :)
Reaction score
Kaidens Been Straining Alot When Hes Doing The Toilet Its Such A Wee Shame His Face Goes Bright Red And He Screamss And Is Literally Sweatin once Hes Done It! On Monday It Took Him Constant Trying For About 6 Hours Before He Could Do It And He Was Exhausted! Im Starting To Worry As Sometimes I think Hes Done It So I Check His Nappy And Theres Only A Mark On His Nappy As If Its Halfway Out And Its Too Sore So Hes Drawing It Back In!? Any Remedys I Could Try That Anyone Knows? xxx

Give him some water with sugar..or Some fresh orange diluated slightly..that usually gets the bowels moving! xx

my hv told me, a teaspoon of pure orange juice to 1 oz of boiled water. poor little chap

Prune juice!Works fast and tastes nice and sweet.

I was boiled water cooled inbetween feeds...Poor baby...Hope he is better soon hun xxx

I give Colton juice. He's always had problems with getting constipated.
Now that he is getting a bit older I give him more than I used to. I used to do 2oz water mixed with 2oz of juice = 4oz.
Now I mix the whole 4oz small bottle of juice with 4oz of water and then I use some to make his cereal in the morning (1-2oz) then let him drink the rest of it during the day (usually between lunch and dinner). He doesn't usually finish all of it. He usually drinks about 4-5oz of the 6-7oz thats left.

Kaidens Been Straining Alot When Hes Doing The Toilet Its Such A Wee Shame His Face Goes Bright Red And He Screamss And Is Literally Sweatin once Hes Done It! On Monday It Took Him Constant Trying For About 6 Hours Before He Could Do It And He Was Exhausted! Im Starting To Worry As Sometimes I think Hes Done It So I Check His Nappy And Theres Only A Mark On His Nappy As If Its Halfway Out And Its Too Sore So Hes Drawing It Back In!? Any Remedys I Could Try That Anyone Knows? xxx

try giving him water n lots of fruits

buy some ready made milks in whatever formula hes on, within a day or so he should be regular. If you're worried though you should go to the dr xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->