constipation or mc? tmi

BethHx

expecting #2
Reaction score
Hi all.
Two nights ago I spent 2 hours sat on the toilet with extreme stomach pain.
I have been feeling constipated and was really struggling with passing stools.
After I passed wind and finally managed a bowel movement I felt much better. I was also very sick which afterwards I seemed to feel fine.
I am worries that I was losing the baby.
Have had no blood and no pain since. Had a scan at 7 week's and all was fine.
I now have some lactulose so hoping my movements will get better.
But can't help thinking the pains were linked to something else, they weren't low down, more around the middle of my stomach ..

I'm getting these cramps too. I'm pretty sure it's....erm....gas!! :blush:

It gets all achy around there as a result and it can be hard to tell, but I'm pretty sure it is nothing to worry about.

I'm sure it will be the same for you lovely :flower:

Try and get some fibre down you and a big glass of water

I am struggling with food and drink. Had hyperemesis with DD and think I may this time too.x

Oh no, poor you. Must be hard if your struggling with food.

Have you spoken to your midwife about it if you think you have it again?

Hope that gets better for you soon, as it can't be helping.

Trying to carry on as normal as they want me on daily meds and I am not happy with their decisions x

I've had some serious tinny problems in the past where I've literally almost passed out with the pain and it was trapped wind/constipation. Definitely try to eat plenty of fibre as that will help loads and make sure you drink plenty of water. I wouldn't say it's mc as no bleeding and you have been constipated anyways. Hope you're feeling better

Hoping mine is just trapped gas/constipation too. So hard to relax!!

this will sound funny, and you will look funny doing it, but get on your hands and knees, lay your head down on a pillow and leave your rump in the air. After a few minutes that trapped gas will start coming out and you will feel better. Trust me, I'm expecting #7 and I was told to do that with #2 and it works. I usually go in the bedroom and close the door so my dh doesn't laugh at me and my kids don't think I'm down like that to crawl on.:thumbup:

Deffo sounds like trapped wind. I've had it bad a couple of times already, horrid!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->