Constipation!!!

Helen76

Mummy to Luke
Reaction score
Please tell me I am not the only one suffering??

I've had problems all the way through. They had me on Fybogel then switched me to Lactolose and now said to go back on to Fybogel.

I'm finding it so uncomfortable, feel bloated and just want to go normally! I'm having my 5 a day etc.

Anyone got any foolproof tips???

H xx

No but you are not alone. I'm not too bad but i go from being fine to rock hard poos that are soooooo painful. I love black liquish which does the trick for me. Doesn't give you very nice wind but who cares! lol

Thanks, not a fan of liquorice unfortunately. Thinking of making a dash out for some grapes in the hope they might help!

H xx

I feel your pain. I tried all thoes best for me was movicol. Just drunk one now!

Thanks, not a fan of liquorice unfortunately. Thinking of making a dash out for some grapes in the hope they might help!

H xx

Lol yes fruit fruit and more fruit. Pregnancy is such a magical time!

Not heard of movicol, might ask my GP about that - thanks!

Lots of fibre & even more water. Asian pears, watermelon, prunes, apricots, flax seeds and regular pears are all excellent!

Lots of water, exercise, kiwi fruit & blueberries do the trick for me!

Apples, apples and more apples! That's about the only thing that works for me, plus having my one cup of coffee in the morning. I've had to suck it up and start taking a stool softner as well since it was so painful and I'd bleed every single time.

You are not alone...I had to go to hospital mine was so bad :( sux

It's rubbish isn't it?? Hubby is doing a food shop and told him to stock up on prune juice. Fingers crossed that works.

Thanks for all the responses.

H xx

I eat a lot of fiber and drink a lot of water. That seems to help, however, I do have hemorrhoids :( UGH! Miserrry! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->