Constipation

Sophie2015

Reaction score
I know this is a tmi topic but it has me worried. I'm 6+5 weeks. I was constipated right up until 6 weeks then it went away. I'm on progesterone and my levels were over 40 at 4 weeks. I had my first scan 2 days ago and everything was fine. Should I be worried my constipation has left me so soon?! Anyone have a healthy pregnancy who doesn't have constipation or diarrhea? I have neither. Just normal, like I'm not even pregnant.

Mine comes and goes but I also have IBS. Pretty sure other factors are involved too like diet and stress.

I've had bits and bobs of it, but also had loose bm (tmi). I also have IBS though, so don't know if that's to blame. Also, my iron tablets seem to give me loose bm rather than constipation.
I think it's pretty normal for symptoms to come and go as your hormones increase and level, etc. I wouldn't worry about only losing constipation, I'd just be relieved it was gone to be honest. Some of my symptoms, such as sore nipples came and went and got better and worse, some days I was exhausted and others I felt nearly normal.
Try not to worry xxxxxxx :hugs:

Thanks ladies. I think I'll feel better once I know we still have a HB at my next scan. But that's 10 long days away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->