Constipation

Kimmy001

Reaction score
im 11 weeks pregnant. I haven’t had a bowel movement in the past 4 days. I have the need to go but I feel like it’s stuck, sorry tmi. It’s getting painful down there. I’ve tried Colace , benefiber, prune juice, dried prunes and nothing has helped. Can anyone advised of things I can do to finally get some relief. Greatly appreciated.

im 11 weeks pregnant. I haven’t had a bowel movement in the past 4 days. I have the need to go but I feel like it’s stuck, sorry tmi. It’s getting painful down there. I’ve tried Colace , benefiber, prune juice, dried prunes and nothing has helped. Can anyone advised of things I can do to finally get some relief. Greatly appreciated.
I’m not pregnant, but I take magnesium supplements daily to help keep me regular.

I had the same problem. You might have to quite literally lube things up with an enema or suppository. Luckily, as of 14-15 weeks, I have been able to make normal movements. My constipation was so bad that my poor bum was bleeding from the pressure. If you try my suggestion and it doesn't work, you need to see the doctor. :hugs:

I hate constipation, probably the worst thing. I've had best luck doing enemas, but not too much to aggravate piles because they hurt so bad for me. Magnesium is also suggested, but you're likely pretty impacted if it's been four days :/

I had the same problem. You might have to quite literally lube things up with an enema or suppository. Luckily, as of 14-15 weeks, I have been able to make normal movements. My constipation was so bad that my poor bum was bleeding from the pressure. If you try my suggestion and it doesn't work, you need to see the doctor. :hugs:[/QUOT

I did a glycerin suppository last night and nothing happened. Is it safe for the baby to do an enema?

I had the same problem. You might have to quite literally lube things up with an enema or suppository. Luckily, as of 14-15 weeks, I have been able to make normal movements. My constipation was so bad that my poor bum was bleeding from the pressure. If you try my suggestion and it doesn't work, you need to see the doctor. :hugs:
I can do an enema at 12 weeks? It wouldn’t be risky for the baby?

I went to the dr and he gave me this powder u mix with water and it made me go worked well I'm in the UK it's called macrogol something like that.

Activia yogurt everyday helps as well and lots of water. i also notice the days i'm more active seem to be the days things get moving.

I have been avoiding that problem with a crazy amount of fruit and lots of water.

That sounds awful! I don’t have any suggestions, but there’s nothing worse than feeling that way. So sorry

I was the same. I had to drink lots of water and I found that prune juice helped a bit, even though I hated it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->