Consultant and growth scan today

VickyLou

1 beautiful little lady.
Reaction score
I went for a growth scan this morning then went to see the consultant afterwards. Babys growth was a little low on the scale, she's usually bang on the middle line but today she was a tad under it so she hasn't gained as much as they had hoped since my last growth scan 3 weeks ago.
The consultant is also concerned about her movements cause there is no pattern, I keep getting days were she is really quiet then she will be active for a day then go back to being quiet. Since I've had to go on the monitor several times now he's decided it's best to bring her early.
So he will see me again on the 13th November, they will check my cervix and if it's soft enough they will induce me that day. So I could have my princess a little earlier than expected. Scared, nervous, excited all kinds of emotions now.

He had a word with my bump though and told her she can come from next week if she wanted to make an early appearance. Lol Im Really starting to struggle now, she's engaged, my groin really hurts, my bump has dropped a lot and it feels really bruised and tender plus my feet, legs hands and face are very swollen with fluid.

Your not alone there :hugs:, currently going through the same thing and baby to be induced on monday due to being a bit underweight again on growth scan.

Am totally understanding how you are feeling on the emotional side of things, best to try and go with the flow. I feel exactly the same scared but excited at same time, it is weird combination of emotions.

The best of luck to you and your little one :hugs:

I have just seen your post.

I hope all goes well for you on Monday, i wish I was having mine then, the discomfort is unreal :( but I'm sure 2 weeks will fly by.

Sending hugs for you. Good luck on Monday x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"