Consultant appointment??

Moulder86

Fiancé & mum to one
Reaction score
I've got my first consultant appointment tomorrow, I was just wondering what this is for? Haven't really got a clue just got given a load of different appointments for different people don't know what this one is for.......

My babies daddy can't come and I didn't know whether it would be something I'd want someone to come with me or not.

Stace xx

i have mine 2moro and i still dont know what its for.

How far are you into your pregnancy and is it your first? I am no expert on pregnancy but perhaps if you have had problems in the past with a previous pregnancy, this may be related.

Let us know how you get on :hugs:

No this is my first pregnancy and first consultants appointment, I'll be 14 + 3 tomorrow. I just don't know if it's something you'd usually take someone with you or just go on your own??

xx

I haven't had a letter just the midwife called said she'd made a load of different appointments for me with her, the consultant and the anaesthetist.

Can anyone else help? I guess it is just routine.

I hope your appointment goes well lovely.

Thanks Rumpskin, I'm sure it is just routine and nothing to worry about just unsure whether to take anyone with me or just go on my own.....

I'll let you know how it goes.

xx

Hi

If I were you, I would take someone just in case you have to wait a while. Nice to take someone with you too to chat to xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->