• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Consultant appt tomorrow about bleeding

LoveCakes

Reaction score
So I have an appt tomorrow after 4 red bleeding episodes in 4 days. Since the last time last Tuesday I've had increasingly less and it's just brown spotting now but still not gone . I've had 3 emergency scans all showing a healthy baby with a strong heartbeat wriggling about.

I really hope we get some answers but don't think it is too likely. The emergency docs just said it happens, but the one on Tuesday was fab and arranged the appt tomorrow .

I'll be 12 weeks at the weekend so all being well we were planning to announce but this has ruined it and taken almost all of the joy out of the pregnancy .

Sorry for the complainy post, I was just hoping for some prayers or that you'd keep me in mind tomorrow.

Good luck. Everything should be fine. I had bleeding gush of blood at 5 weeks and for 2 weeks straight( 6 weeks to 8 weeks) i bleed with clots and it will heavy bleeding. I am now 29 weeks pregnant with all that happening. And they could not tell me why it was happening.

good luck i hope it goes well for you x

The consultant appointment was useful. We seen baby (measuring a week ahead !) looking well and she said there's a small clot under the placenta which probably caused the bleed and as it's easing it should go away. Weirdly I'm glad she found something since I now know why. She said obviously if I get more new bleeding to come back but as there is still a small clot to expect some more old blood which means I can not be as worried about still having some brown spotting. I'm really hoping this was just a blip and if all is well in a few weeks I can enjoy the pregnancy again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->