Consultant question please READ

Sugerr

Mom of one ttc#2
Reaction score
Anyone else under consultant care an am a high risk pregnancy i see my consultant tomorrow am nearli 33weeks pregnant just wonderin if i mention to them that am under so much stress keep cryin an worryin cause baby hardly ever moves been in hosp 4 times cause of her will they be able to talk about bring her earlt just for safety not two early about 38/39weeks am so stress with worry all the time xx

Don't have any experience with this but it's worth asking the consultant when you see Him/her next and explaining your anxieties. Good luck xx

I'm consultant led. When I saw mine 2 weeks ago I was telling him I'm constantly worried cause she's not a big mover and I've been very swollen cause I have too much fluid all over me. He said to he next time I see you (which is Thursday) he will check my cervix, if it's ready then he will induce me. I suggest you have a talk with your consultant the more monitoring you gave to have the more concerned they will be and will want to bring baby early. Explain your concerns and see what they say.

Good luck

I'm under consultant care, it's prob worth mentioning your anxiety as they may be able to arrange extra monitoring for your peace of mind.x

Thanks ladies i just feel like am going to break down tomorrow just so worried all time x

I have no experience, but defiantly think it is worth mentioning if its cause you anxiety. And never be scared to go to the hospital often if you don't feel your baby is moving enough!

Xx let is know how the app goes.

I'm consultant led, but I've only seen him once my whole pregnancy and will only see him again on my due date. If I was u I would tell him how your feeling they can't help if they don't know how your feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->