Contact lenses online?

special_kala

love my bugs
Reaction score
Are they safe or any cheaper then buying from say spec savers?

I don't think there is any difference. I haven't bought them in donkeys as I rarely wear them these days, but the sites that I used were the same brands that the opticians used only so much cheaper :) I never had any issues with them and their delivery was super quick!

As long as you give the right details for your prescription I don't see how it could be any different. I don't know of any sites as I only looked at specsavers, vision express etc but even I thought they were reasonably cheap.

I wish I could get my special contacts online, 600€ a set I'd love to get them for half of that :haha:

I work at an eye clinic in the US. It is the same brand (legally it has to be). Here, companies will contact us and confirm the prescription and then ship the product to you.

I don't agree with this, but companies here will fill the order as requested by the patient without clinic confirmation if they don't receive the confirmation within a set amount of time (often 24 hours). So double check that you input your prescription correctly before submitting :)

I use daysoft. Never had a problem. They come in packs of 32, instead of annoying 30! So more than a month. They're cheaper too, I pay £12.48 delivered for the 32. I don't buy monthly because I don't wear them everyday so really cheap and last me three-ish months.

I use daysoft. Never had a problem. They come in packs of 32, instead of annoying 30! So more than a month. They're cheaper too, I pay £12.48 delivered for the 32. I don't buy monthly because I don't wear them everyday so really cheap and last me three-ish months.

Where do you buy them from? I usually get a pack of 30 from Specsavers for £30 but like you, I don't wear them all the time so they last a while. I did look at buying online but wasn't sure where to get them from. x

Where do you buy them from? I usually get a pack of 30 from Specsavers for £30 but like you, I don't wear them all the time so they last a while. I did look at buying online but wasn't sure where to get them from. x

Daysoft
https://www.daysoftcontactlenses.com/GB/Buy.aspx#.UzWoNZIgGK0

Daysoft
https://www.daysoftcontactlenses.com/GB/Buy.aspx#.UzWoNZIgGK0

I never knew you could do this, awesome! Thanks for the link

xo

I just get mine from specsavers and they're monthly ones at £10 a month.

I've just ordered some from daysoft. Might start wearing them more now they don't cost as much :D

I order mine from contactlenses.co.uk - I pay £19 for 3 pairs (monthlies) whereas previously I was paying over £50 from my optician. They're exactly the same brand and type that I had before.

i use daysoft too for these exact reasons :) a pack of 32 dailys last me about 3 months xx

Does anyone order their lenses online and have astigmatism? I've looked at how much the lenses are to buy and they seem quite expensive so not sure if it'd be cheaper to just use specsavers

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->