Contant wriggler!!!!

redpoppy

Reaction score
She's sending me CRAZY!!!! She continuously head-butts my pelvis/bladder/intestines and she kicks me in the ribs and to my right side. Aren't the movements supposed to be slowing down now as they have no room to move? :shrug:

And shouldn't she spend most of her time relaxing and sleeping?

haha I know how you feel I am sure my boys are boxers in the making - I just keep telling myself I would rather this than reduced movement xxx

I kept thinking there'd be less room and less thumps but they just keep coming! Focussing on it being a positive sign. I think we've got ourselves a real fidget.

Same here - although it's amusing when she sticks her bum out :p

I was complaining about his the other day & then yesterday LO was so quiet it had me worried. All back to normal now - bits poking out all over!!!

I was complaining about his the other day & then yesterday LO was so quiet it had me worried. All back to normal now - bits poking out all over!!!

I have had the odd day like that when its literally one movement per hour and panic lol. The thing that does my head in is how do I monitor both are moving? Obvious right or left kicks are fine but I get lots in the middle now which is anyones guess hehehe

At my scan tues they told me their heads are forward with both their legs kind of pointing to my spine haha little weirdos I have eh

hey date twinny how u doing>?????? :hugs: I know the feeling too. right lil fidgit bum i have and I can sooooooooooooooo relate to the bum in the air thing snoopy :rofl:
i find now tho its more.....ok i need to move that leg there now......crape across the tummy :shock: rather than the prod, lol.

Pffft fat chance about the no room! Mines still bashing around like crazy! I get shooting pains and cramps whenever she wriggles! I'm 2/5 engaged too so its hurting like a bitch!!!!!!!!! xxx

Hehe, it's the rolling movements that freak me out. I can't stop thinking about the film Alien.

hehehehe hey bunny :) :hugs: 13 days whoop whoop. whos gonna pop first hahahaha. xxxx

Yay on 13 days LoveBunny :)

And as for the constant movement, i'm in agony LOL my LO can't sit still at all, it also feels like he's trying to claw his way out, I wish I could put little mittens on him already in there cus it stings a lot. I love it when his bum comes out though it's so hard to resist poking him ;-p x

dani - i do that too lol...i said to hubby last night in fact i swear this lil bean is gonna come out and start poking me saying see see how do YOU like it.muhahaha

Mine just keeps pushing outwards really hard, like s/he is trying to locate a weak spot in my abdominal wall and shove his/her way through it...

14 days left for me!! I'm a "need-a-sense-of-urgency-to-finish-anything" kind of girl, so I'm really needing these 14 days to get my house and life sorted and baby-ready!!

I swear, my little girl's been moving way more the last few weeks, not less! Today she was absolutely mad... She must've been excited that it was my last day of work. ;) :) But seriously, I've just been like, 'Don't you need to SLEEP at some point??' The worst is the head butts to the bladder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->