Continual spotting for 10 days now...??

KelliGal

Trying for #2 with Infertility
Reaction score
What is going on?? I've had 10 days now of continual spotting. Sometimes it's brown, sometimes it's red, sometimes its nothing. Then the next time I go to the bathroom it's back. Sometimes there are little clots or stringy things that come out. I feel crampy (not AF crampy) but just a dull cramp...
Anyone shed some light on this?

I am like this after my period. My period will end and for the first day i have nothing then i will start spotting either red, brown, or pink and it goes on for around 10 days. I started to become quite concerned as it happens every cycle now, and it's not usually normal for me so i called my doctor and she told me to make a 20 minute appointment to see her for this friday. I hope she can shed some light on it for me as by the time i stop spotting, i only have around a week and half left until AF starts all over again. It's quite annoying as it feels like i don't get much of a break from it. Is it normal for you ?

That's the thing, I haven't even seen my period yet. The last time I had a full "Bleed" was January. Every month since it's just been this spotting...

Do you have PCOS? If so, maybe that's why? If not, i think you should definitely go and see you're GP because it's not normal to have not had a period for so long unless you have some medical condition like PCOS...

I've had blood drawn and it came back that it was a good chance I did. Haven't had my ovaries scanned though.

I guess it's rearing it's ugly head..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->