Continuos Pos OPK

booboola

Reaction score
Hey ladies, i need ur help.

If i had a positive opk on Sunday and it has continued to be positive to this day (wednesday) is that normal. I'm counting from Sunday so that means 4days of a pos opk. I've read its possible to get a pos opk until 12-48hrs. But being today is the fourth day i'm a little worried.

Any advice?

are you sure they are definately positives? have you got any pics? x

I can almost say i'm 100% sure my opks from cd14--17 are all positive. I have to wait to upload the pics until later on, but i will for sure upload them.

I mean it is possible, some people have really long surges, especially if you are taking drugs like clomid etc. Is this the first month you have been doing them? Have you got a chart? x

Thank so much for ur help. I'm not taking any medications and i'm not on clomid so i can rule that out. This is the first month i've used OPK's. I tried temping, but sheeshh, i could not for whatever reason get the hang of it, so i dropped that. LOL.

yeah I know what you mean temping is really hard to get used to! I still struggle now and I've been doing it on/off for over a year lol. well I wouldn't stress about it, just make sure you get lots of bding in! hehe

OK... So here's my progression.

Attachments

• IMG01097-20120404-1818.jpg
    IMG01097-20120404-1818.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 22
wow! great lines! hard to say but 14 doesn't look as strong as the others, any way, either way hopefully you have a nice strong ovulation and catch that eggy! what days did you bd on?

I would have to say 15 and 16 look positive... Good Luck!!

Just been doing some reading and continuous positives OPK is totally normal, and it's the first proper positive one you need to pay attention to... so 14 or 15 for you x

Awesome!!! Thanks soo much for ur input and help ladies. TTC can be such a headache at times. LOL. DH and i BD'd on cd7,8,10,11,12,14,15 and 16. LOL...We've been on a BD spree!! Haha.. Gotta make the best of it.

Also i got a negative on my clearblue digital this morning and a positive on my OPK sticks. I'm thinking it could possibly be the fact that i've been testing with FMU on my OPK - - and i know thats not the best thing to do.

Anyways, i'm anxious to be in the TWW club for now! Wahoo!!

Dang! Nice progression! The look positive to me too. Can't figure out why 4 days for either of us though. Best of Luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->