Contraception after child birth & planning another

We use the rythmn method, we have used it for years and it has never let us down.

As for wanting another, I say go with what you want, my Mum reckons that as me & my sister got older it made things easier for her as I helped my younger sister and we played together loads. (There is 16 months between us). My sister says the same, she has 2 kiddies, 15 months apart. x

Im using the no sex at all method of contraception just now.:rofl:

We used condoms before as sperm makes me feel sick :blush: But it cost a fortune having to buy them-we were both too shy to get them out the family planning!:rofl:

:rofl: You are soo funny!!! x

i get free ones from where i work, PM me if you want some, theyre durex as well, dont be ashamed of asking me :) and i promise not to write CONDOMS ENCLOSED HANDLE WITH CARE on the envelope!

i get free ones from where i work, PM me if you want some, theyre durex as well, dont be ashamed of asking me :) and i promise not to write CONDOMS ENCLOSED HANDLE WITH CARE on the envelope!
I would do that!!!

:rofl:

i GOT some like that :S i entered a comp in a magazine aged about 14/15, my step dad had to sign for them :blush:

Noooooooo wayyyyyyyyyyyyy!! How bad is that?!?!?! :shy::rofl:

my poor dad :( i was a lil embarrassed but not so much, he knew about me and josh etc, we've been friends since beig 7 lol and then 'got together' lol at 13, when his mum was away and so he stayed at ours, it kept on happening and then he'd be there more and more and yeah, we got close. We were 'going out' LMAO for about 4 months before any kind of naughtyness though, and i think my dad knew full well, but my num was so naive lol. SO yeah, he kind of knew, at least this was proof we were being safe i guess. still, embarassing for him lmao

I use the ortho evra patch because I hate swallowing pills and can be forgetful about these things. You just put it on your skin and leave it there for a week, then change patch on the same day for the following two weeks after that. You remove the patch the week you are due on your period. I really like it as it helps control my period and reduces the number of days I'm on it by a few. It's also not painful! (A big plus as not a fan of needless etc).

Wobbs i just vote you go for number 2 now!!! you have your whole life to settle with your partner.. and you guys kno you will regret it if you have trouble later!!.

number 2!
number 2!
number 2!

:crib:

:crib:

Its the trouble that makes me think just go for it now let it be if it wants to be (no more timing things testing early etc etc) but then if it all works out easier than my TTC journey before Ill shit meself :rofl:

I have always used the pill n between mine with no probs!! If ur not sure on baby 2 wobbles id definately not take a chance!!! Its quite possible that it could be easier ttc!!! good luck xx

I do not like pills and do not like the idea of taking artificial hormons every day.

before I got pregnant I used persona for four years and I got to know my cycle so well that the last three years before getting pregnant I just counted on the calendar. as well I could feel my ovulation. it worked out for seven years altogether until the day when I only realised afterwards it was day eleven of my cycle already. but as OH and me wanted children, I thought I will see what happens and ... BINGO hear she is :happydance:
(really did not expect that its working out so easily for us! let's see what happens with #2)

in my fertile period we were using condoms beforehand, but I do not like it for a longterm solution, so I will go for a coil without hormons and hope that my period pain is eased now, as they say a coil makes the period heavier and more painful and I had really aweful period pain (normal pain killers did not work :cry:) before I got pregnant with Juleika!
but if it is not working out for me I will just get it removed again.

\My Aunt had the coil and had big probs even to this day - I believe shes to go into hosp this week over something to do with that as well and its been a couple of years since she had it fitted and removed! Can't remember details but I know I won't touch it :D

I knew my cycle very well prior to Caitlin I may see if its the same when thinsg calm down and use that method then.

I'm using BF as contraception atm which, if done properly, is 98% effective. After that I'll use persona and natural family planning - I've got to continually watch for signs of returning fertility though - CM etc.

I've heard that you still can be fertile although you are bf and possibly won't have your period.

well I have my period anyways now, so do not think it will work for me.

but I am interested, can you give me more details Marley?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->