Contraception thread/section

Aidan's Mummy

Mummy to Aidan and Oliver
Reaction score
I was just wondering if it would be a good idea to have a contraception thread or section?? I posted a post about a form of contraception and some of the ladies had lots of questions. So i was thinking if we had a little section or thread for all the ladies to talk about contraception, get advice, listen to other peoples experiences of the contraception they are using etc.

It's just a thought and i thought i'd ask :D
xx

Sounds like quite a good idea in my opinion. I've seen a fair few threads about it, have even started one myself a while ago xx

Yeah that's a really good idea. I'd like to hear what forms work for everyone else as I haven't decided what contraception to use after LO is born. x

I also started a thread awhile ago, and I'm still baffled about contraception so I think it's a good idea. :)

I also agree! I am still undecided on what I will do for contraception after I am finished breastfeeding, we use condoms for now, but not sure if that's the way to go forever lol, or if I should get back on the pill, or if there is something else that might be good for me...

Oh yes please....good thinking batman...im so confused as to what im going to do for contraception after the birth of my daughter it would be a life saver to have a special section I know I could go to for advise and to hear others experiences makes more scense than having hundreds of little threads all over the place....?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->