contraception?

Jayden'sMummy

Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx
Reaction score
whats worked best for you? all opinions welcome :D x

Pill for me, don't like the idea of an IUI (I think that's what it's called?) or shots.

im on the pill (cilest) and personally i hate it.

The pill didn't exactly work for me...the result is currently down for a nap FINALLY! :lol:

I'll be getting the implant soon,seems the best option so far.

thanks girls. the pill isn't a option i don't think for me because as i have mentioned in another thread, i know people who have fallen pregnant whilst on it, Amy's sleeping baby is also another example lol :D (by the way Amy, hope Lola feels better soon! x) i am terrified of needles so that is also not a good one (the injection) but if it came to it then ye i would get it soo don't know what option to take x

I used to be on the pill (came off it to TTC) but couldn't be bothered with it now. I got the implant fitted a couple of weeks ago and so far so good.

have been on the pill for about l10 years now, only came off to TTC, have to take it due to PCOS, and back on now. rachel maybe you could discuss it with your doctor if they are nice to try and find the best option for you. :hugs:

will book an appointment to see my doctor some time this week thanks for the advice girls, at the minute i am leaning towards the implant but we will see what the doc thinks is suitable for me x

I'm getting the implant on thursday. I really don't want it. But I want another baby so badly that I know that if I have to trust myself to take the pill - I won't and will end up pregnant again. It's just not the right time to have another baby though and won't be for at least 3 yrs. Hence why the implant is a good choice for me :(

I was on yasmin for a good while. It was okay as far as pills go.

im on the mini pill xx it works for me x

wot about good old condoms??? oh arent they an option? if u say its cos there expensive, ive plenty any1 can av4free if any1 wants any? just pay4postage, n that wudnt be much!! pm me if so x x ...any 1 !

Best contraception Rach, I'm afraid the answer is no sex!! :lol: However, that wasn't my option so i'm going for the coil/IUD..not sure the difference to be honest! Only because I dont trust myself with the pill, and from friends experience with the implant im not keen on that xx

wotabout good old condoms??? oh arent they an option? if u say its cos there expensive, ive plenty anyone can av4free if anyone wants any? just pay4postage, n that wudnt be much!! pm me if so x x ...any 1 !

I've got a drawer full haha x

Best contraception Rach, I'm afraid the answer is no sex!! :lol: However, that wasn't my option so i'm going for the coil/IUD..not sure the difference to be honest! Only because I dont trust myself with the pill, and from friends experience with the implant im not keen on that xx

:rofl: planning on using this option till i get something lol x

I was on the pill from the time I was 17 until I was 30. Worked well for me. Used condoms after Jayden was born in 2003 and last December one didn't quite work. LOL My result is napping too.

Tubes are now tied and hopefully it is successful.

I had the implant last time and got on well with it apart from headaches :-( but wether that was caused directly by the implant I dont know.........as Iv always seemed to suffer with headaches. If you dont like needles, Im afraid you will have an injection then a slit in your arm..but it really doesnt hurt and once its over and done with then thats it! s worth it in my opionion.

I dont trust myself with remembering to take the pill! Im going to talk to the doc about the hormone free coil this time as that might stop me form getting ehadaches, but im still considering the implant

xxxx

i had the none hormone coil that lasts for 8 yrs in before i had it taken out to try for this baby, had no problems with it at all, never hurt going in and u dnt have to worry about taking pills, plus u become firtile as soon as its taken out as none hormonal (unlike the injection or pill) which can take a while for yr body to get bk to normal. i will go for it again when this LO comes along x

i took the pill yasmin before falling pregnant and it is the best pill for me i have been on a few different brands of pills and they made me hormonal lol. Unfortunately i cant take yasmin at the min as im breastfeeding, so im on the mini pill femulen and i dont really like it, makes me feel moody and tired most of the time. As soon as i stop breastfeeding i will be going back on yasmin

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->