Contraction like cramps/pains at 21 weeks? any one experienced this?

MommyLoo

Reaction score
Hiya

Im a little worried as for the last few days i have been experiencing Braxton Hicks, i knew what they were from the off as i had them quite early with my DS however these did feel a little more intense then i remembered.

Throughout the course of today i have had 3 seperate occasions where i have experienced pains similar to the early contraction pains when you go into labour.... on each occassion they came and went like a contraction... my uterus went very hard and i had pain throughout my tummy hips and back (sometimes in the tops of my thighs)... they would build like a contraction and then go.... they'd only last about 10-15 seconds but they would return every few minutes... the last bout went on for about 20 mins... they seem to have died off now but im worried as to what this could be...

Also yesterday there was 2 seperate occassions where i thought i was 'leaking' very slightly... enough to make me go to the loo and check what the liquid was... it was clear liquid and just thought it could be a little bit discharge or maybe the baby pressed on my bladder and it was a little pee (although it didnt feel like it was)...

Just to add - since the last 'contraction pain' stopped the baba has been kicking quite a bit...

i just dont know if this is normal... im thinking of dropping into the midwives tomorro morning to get advice but can anyone out there let me know if you have experienced anything similar?

Laurie xx

please do check in with the midwife tomorrow morning. I'm glad you are better now and the baby is kicking so I'm sure everything is fine, but always better to have it checked out in my opinion! Please keep us updated :)

i would call your midwife and see if you can go in and see her just to check and put your mind at rest

I am having a similar issue- every time I feel baby move, it hurts. Like a bad BH contraction, and my discharge :blush: is super thick and gross. I have my 20 week ultrasound tomorrow so I am hoping to get some answers. It definitely wasn't this bad with DS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->