Contractions have started!!

Pink Sarah

Reaction score
Ooh contractions have started and am struggling already. Started at about 3.30pm and now getting more intense had some paracetamol and about to have a bath to see if that helps. Got my brother round to look after ds1 as hubby at work.
Encouragement and advice plz.

Thanks x

Best of luck, breathe through them, you will be fine. Exciting for you!

The bath is your ally. I found the contractions so much more bareable in the bath. I think I must have been in the for at least 3 hours. The min I tried to get out the pain was too much. Just keep it topped up and try and relax and focus on the contractions when they come. Good luck! Hope it's fast and not too painful for you! X

Thank you ladies, can't believe I have been wanting this pain to come haha!

The bath is your ally. I found the contractions so much more bareable in the bath. I think I must have been in the for at least 3 hours. The min I tried to get out the pain was too much. Just keep it topped up and try and relax and focus on the contractions when they come. Good luck! Hope it's fast and not too painful for you! X

the bath is soooo the way forward I am in it and staying in it!

Thank you ladies, my beautiful baby boy is here! Phew it hurt but so worth it xx 7 lb 11 oz born naturally at 9.50am xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->