contractions?

myangel167

Reaction score
im 36 weeks and last night I think I may have had 3 real contractions. It was really weird. I know it wasn't BH contractions because they didnt stop when I changed positions. They each lasted like 45 seconds and were about 10 mins apart. It sort of felt like I was going to have the worst diarrhea I have ever had. I even went and sat on the toliet at one point. My stomach was super hard and I couldnt even stand up straight.

Does his sound like it couldve been a few contractions?? I wouldnt have thought so, but my SIL had a baby last week and for days before hand she off and on had random really painful contractions that she explained to be similar to what I felt. (her doc ended up inducing her though because she was 41 and half weeks.)

Im only 36 weeks! I need to keep her in there a little longer! I havent called my doc because I know all she will say is...stay hydrated, lay on your left, or she will tell me to go in to L&D. I have a routine prenatal appt next week anyway.

I dont think ive lost my plug yet, im not sure im im dilated or effaced, (she will check for the first time at my next appt) I dont have any other pain, I dont think my stomach has dropped yet. My baby is moving around a lot today, just like normal. I have not had any complications so far in my pregnancy.

I'd just keep an eye on it and mention to mw when you see him/her. The odd contraction isn't unusal I don't think.. just try and relax.. and call mw if concerned xx

Sounds the same as what I've had on and off for the last few weeks. Had some today at work, sitting or standing they didn't go away very fast. They were every 15 minutes for about two hours then as soon as I got home they are gone.

Sounds like what I've been having for the last several days. Mine go on for anywhere from an hour to 5 hours, every 15 minutes. Nothing helps, and they never get closer together. I mentioned it to my OB today at my appointment and he wasn't concerned at all. Just my body getting ready :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->