Controversial?!

In my personal experience I have never felt looked down on from mums who breastfeed from when I gave up, each to their own, the people I felt looked down on was from the midwifes with my first I gave up after 4 days and I got so much grief from the midwifes it was unreal, they made me feel useless and depressed that I had given up, with my second they were alot better at informing me and helping me to breast feed.

I wouldn't say is always true, I have had comments and been looked down on for not breastfeeding even through my child was getting breast milk and the hospital freaked out when I wanted to express for the twins and basically gave me options of breastfeeding or formula, which I understand as its hard to keep up supply if you only express but one of my twins were tongue tied and the repeatedly missed it as the were useless, anyway, as he couldn't latch breastfeeding him was impossible and yet I had to fight to express and in the end combination fed, which all of mine have been for a few months for different reasons, well actually one of the twins was breastfed and formula fed. The other two formula and breast milk. I actually had an friend, an older woman, delete me off Facebook as she was offended I didn't give breastfeeding a good go! Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->