Converse...

R_x

Reaction score
Are they ok to go in the washing machine?x

I put mine in and they're fine. Not sure if its reccomended but I've also put Alfie's in a few times and they're fine too :thumbup:

Yeah I've done it lots :flower:

ETA I put them in with other things like towels so they don't clunk around so much lol :p

Same as Tallybee :thumbup: Charlie's are never out the washing machine and they come out fine!

Probably amongst other things I would, I've heard putting them inside a pillow case helps

yeah with towels to stop them banging around. xx

Oh yes! I have white ones that I love being white so they go in on a 40 wash with 2 tabs and a little freshened. I then put them either on line or radiator season dependant xx

Am always putting mine in the washing machine and mine have come out looking brand new everytime :D

What do you wash the white ones with? I want to wash LOs one as ther are starting to look dirty

bit off topic...
i got some personalised converse & the writing on the heel has come of on one of them :( has this happened to others? i think its the way i drive as its my right foot! lol
xx

What do you wash the white ones with? I want to wash LOs one as ther are starting to look dirty

Just your normal measure of wash powder/tablets and a little fabric conditioner, 40 wash should do it.

I washed my whites ones last week after going to a rock club, by the end of the night said rock club is generally a lake of spilt drinks and they still came out sparkly white :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->