Converted my friend to cloth.. now need help!

Kota

Mum and Preg!
Reaction score
Was out with a friend of mine and her 6month old daughter last week and she was checking out our ittis and asking about cloth, yesterday she called saying she wants to give it a go as is hating the jelly crystals that she keeps finding on her LO's bum. so she wants advice as to where to start,

Her LO is girl, almost 7 months old, prob 17/18lbs with chunky little thighs,

I was going to recommend the standard ittis/flips/WN's, and a few of the good all round sites, along with cnt and here for preloved, but can anyone think of anything I could suggest that is 'girl pretty'?

Hmmm, mini lala, and issybear do pretties for girlies :)

BBs were my first and TBH converted me properly and the BG then i moved onto mini lalas and issy bears etc.... :)

Where can I get mini Lalas and issy bear nappies? I love my bb nappy Kota - so pretty for little girls and my flips - as a not long ago newbie I found them fab and easy x

silly q- what are BBs:blush:

BB's are the one's I'd go for for pretty, but I would suggest the lighter colour BG's for starters. But thats just personal preference.

Blackberrys. Quite pricey, but totally gorg!

Cheeks and cherries do blueberries, mini lala and issys. No issys in stock at the mo. The only other place to get them is Aus or preloved

Blackberrys. Quite pricey, but totally gorg!

this made me giggle :haha:

Honestly i would get her in some pink BG for starters, most people give up cloth as they think its too much hassle...BG's will solve that and show her how easy it can be....

then get her onto reliable pretties...which I would say BB, Mini La La and Issys!

Hehe BBs are blueberrys - if I'm right usually a minkee material outside so soft and beautiful!

BG are a fab idea they were my first :D but now I love flips so sure she will lol

Mini lala, bbs or bg v3. I would say dont try the flips first they are so faffy and nearly put me off using cloth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->