Convertible Seats?

BurtonBaby

Reaction score
I did something stupid. :dohh: We ordered Erica a Maxi Cosi Priori, so I listed our Graco travel system online for sale since we never use it... And sold it the next day! Well I dont know what I was thinking, because we do use it. We use her infant seat everyday.. So now we are stuck waiting for her convertible seat, and have no infant seat. We have two cars, but I dont drive very often due to a lot of anxiety I have about driving... I was thinking we can just go buy one at the store and use it until we get the new one, then put it in my car. But should we buy another Maxi Cosi, or can we buy a Graco or something a little cheaper since she wont be in it that often? It's really a pain not being able to take her anywhere right now too! I dont know what we should do, and it seems kinda crazy to spend another $200+ on a car seat that will rarely be used... :shrug:

:dohh:

Made me giggle sorry! Sounds like something i would do. :rofl:

Buy a cheap one for now, or borrow one?

xxx

Perhaps buy a cheaper one & once the other one comes you could give it to family to use in their car if they may take Erica out a lot? If they do, it will save you taking your carseat in & out all of the time?

I'd buy a cheaper one ...

Will the other take long to arrive?

I would buy a Graco one unless the convertible car seat was coming in the next couple of days, in that case I would wait it out.

Thanks girls! The one we purchased online has a delivery date of Nov 26, but seeing as that is Thanksgiving, it probably wont arrive until the 27. I think I'll just go purchase a Graco one today so we can actually bring her to Thanksgiving lol!

I dont know what I was thinking! :dohh:

Maybe first you could ring the company and check? Sometimes they overestimate their delivery days?

xxx

I ended up just going and buying a Graco one.. Had to go a couple of places tonight and DH wasn't home so I had to be able to bring her.. Luckily my mom watched her while I went to the store to buy it! A mistake I wont make again! :dohh:

I would just return it when your other one gets there. muahaha. ;)

Haha thats a good idea, except we will probably end up needing it sometime anyway.. Plus I tore all of the tags that they attach off and stuff to put her in it.. And she already spit up on it.. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->