Convince me not to test at 10dpo!

Oh_Clementine

Reaction score
I'm 10dpo (it's 3am), and I haven't been to sleep yet... because I've been thinking about testing with a FRER when I wake up.

I tested yesterday with an IC and got nothing. Now of course I really want to use my FMU with a FRER because I have no self control even though I don't want to waste a test... haha.

Please convince me to wait?! Or encourage me. Whichever. Hahahaha.

Wait at least a couple more days! Those things are expensive and the answer will be more definitive at 12 dpo. You'll probably just go ahead and test anyway but hey, I tried to save you a few bucks!

Have you got more ICs? I was testing 1-3 times a day with them, I would keep using the ICs till you see something worth testing for, best of luck!x

Wait at least a couple more days! Those things are expensive and the answer will be more definitive at 12 dpo. You'll probably just go ahead and test anyway but hey, I tried to save you a few bucks!
See, this is what my head is saying but then the crazy POAS lady comes out and says "NO! DON'T LISTEN! YOU MIGHT BE PREGNANT AND GET A BLAZING POSITIVE AT 10DPO!"

Have you got more ICs? I was testing 1-3 times a day with them, I would keep using the ICs till you see something worth testing for, best of luck!x
I think I have a couple more ICs, they're usually what I test with but I picked up a 7 pack of FRER because I wanted something more trusty. I got a bunch of IC with shadow lines last month that drove me crazy.

When I got my BFP in December, I tested with IC and felt like I kept seeing a line at 9dpo, and I used a FRER on 11dpo and got a super faint line. Well, my IC didn't really get all that noticable until after 16dpo... soooo...

Hahah, I know all about that crazy POAS lady you're talking about.

I took a FRER with FMU but nothing obvious there hahaha. Just couldn't help myself! My husband didn't help either - he encouraged me by saying "you won't know if you don't test".

I'm going to try and hold off for a few more days.

I won't use a FRER before 12 dpo now. I figure if it's negative at that point I'm most likely out and usually won't feel the need to test again. I will however use a cheepy before 12 dpo. I've purchased IC's before but discovered how much I like the 88c Walmart tests so now I use those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->