Convinced something is wrong :(

TinyD22

Reaction score
I'm 11 weeks pregnant, had a scan at 8 weeks and after a few minutes they eventually found the baby and a heartbeat but baby was measuring 1 week behind (I'm 100% certain of my dates) I wasn't overly concerned because I'm sure my son measured small until 12 weeks. Anyway, the day after my scan all my pregnancy symptoms disappeared....nausea, cravings/aversions, soreness and cramps....everything gone, and it hasn't returned. It's got me seriously worried that I'm having another missed miscarriage. My next scan isn't for another 2 weeks and the thought of waiting that long to find out is driving me insane :( anyone else experienced this and everything been fine? Am I just being paranoid? Thanx

It's really common for symptoms to come and go and at 11 weeks it may just be your symptoms have eased usually happens in 2nd tri. This happened with my 1st and 2nd and I panicked too but I bought a doppler found both hearts at 8 weeks and listened in whenever I felt anxious. I know It can't say if something's wrong but listening to that heartbeat definitely relaxed me :flower:

Thanx :) I just bought a doppler...next day delivery. I'm seriously worried and anxious today for some reason. 3 weeks of no symptoms won't be helping lol x

Hi Tiny! My symptoms all disappeared at around 8-8.5 weeks. Combined with a bit of spotting I was terrified but my 12 week scan last week showed bubs dancing away!

Hold on tight! 1st tri drags by sooo slowly doesn't it? Xx

So glad everyone was ok for you :) YES, it's seriously dragging in...feels like I should be 20 weeks by now lol With my first pregnancy I had no symptoms at all, but that ended with a mmc at 12 week...2nd pregnancy no symptoms again but everything was completely fine, he's now 4! So to have so many symptoms from 4-8 weeks then lose them is all completely new to me. I'm probably worrying about nothing. x

I'm feeling the same way so paranoid it's like I can't seem to
Relax I have a Doppler but it's a cheap one angel sounds so I'm not too keen on using it tomorrow is my first prenatal I'm so nervous

Ahh I love dopplers I had Angel sounds first pregnancy but got one with a wand 2nd time. I'm only 5weeks and 6 days and have absolutely no symptoms whatsoever. Freaking out so soon as i reach 8 weeks going to get a Doppler. I sold mine :'( lol

Hopefully all is okay! I've had that experience (loss of symptoms at 8 and a half weeks- nausea, breast tenderness, tired feeling), and was later diagnosed to have had a mmc, unfortunately. During the waiting period I felt like something was wrong, too. My biggest sign was going from being nauseous, to having no nausea at all, even after going for hours without eating. I hope that your baby is okay, though. In my last pregnancy, I had spotting and fluctuating symptoms....no symptoms at all for days at a time. It can go either way, really. I'm sorry for the uncertainty!

Doppler came today (Angelsounds) but I can't find a heartbeat �� I don't know what to do now X

It's not easy to find the first few times till u get used to it.
I watched some YouTube videos of other people doing it. Stay low right at the top of your public bone, I usually start directly in line with my belly button and go from there. Move it slowly and angle it every way. Hope that makes sense. If u still can't find it and are worried phone your midwife and tell them all your symptoms have disappeared and you are really worried, they might get u in for a quick scan to see. Good luck xx

I had an early scan with ds3 because of bleeding, they said i was a week behind what i knew i was, i disagreed, then when i went for my dating scan at 12 weeks they said "oh you are a week further than you thought you were..." No i was correct, you lot were wrong lol..... They have probably just measured wrong like they did with me xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->