convincing OH to try again

roxursox302

baby girl <3
Reaction score
Did anyone else have any trouble convincing their OH to try again? He wants a baby but not this soon. I got pregnant on the pill the first time so he thinks we should wait plus he does not want to see me breakdown again if it happens again. Anyone have any advice? I know that its just not up to me alone but I want to be pregnant again before my due date. I bought him some folic acid and zinc vitamins and he got mad! I don't know what to do. HELP!

*hugs* We are currently trying again after our recent loss (march). Hubby is active with me, but he doesn't want me to do anything special as far as charting or anything. I know its not the same, but I get frustrated with it. I'm right there with you on wanting to be preg again before my due date.

:hugs: So sorry for your loss hunny

From the looks of your sig your loss was very recent. Maybe your OH just needs some more time to think it over. The grieving process is different for us all. After my loss I was sure I wouldn't want to try again, and my DH was really shocked at this, as he wanted to try asap. We talked it through, and he said basically he is ready when I am ready, and we've agreed to try after my next cycle, but with an open view that I may change my mind if I don't feel ready then. It's given him some hope and me some time. xx

Hey hun, I can understand how frustrating this must be for you but I do think that you need to give your OH some time. I don't think its about convincing him to try again as if you weren't ready and he was trying to force you to - we would all think that was unreasonable. He's probably still hurting and it could be a little raw for him and we sometimes deal with things differently. You want to get pregnant again soon as you feel it will numb some of the pain of the loss especially at times such as a due date for a lost pregnancy - I am exactly the same.

I'm sorry for your loss darling and I hope that you and OH get a sticky bean asap after you have both decided its time to try again x x x x

:hugs: Sorry for your loss hun.
My OH is the same, now I've just accepted that's what he needs to do to heal himself.. If you back off and give him some space he may want to try sooner though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->