Cookies

Tegans Mama

home edding mum of 2
Reaction score
Anyone have any good recipes for cookies? I'm getting all homely and baking all the time... But I have no idea how to make cookies. Or whats in them.. :rofl:

Don't mind what stuffs in them, but I hate raisins (not sure if you can get raisins in cookies! haha) :dohh:

There are some wonderful, very basic cookie recipes out there...some of the best are usually on the bags of chocolate chips, or oat containers.

My favorite cookie (right now :)) is an oatmeal-white chocolate chip and cranberry cookie. OH SO GOOD and really well suited for this time of year. But, it's good at any time. You can also add nuts if you like. I've done that, too!

Any basic recipe will do (flour, sugar, butter, etc...) and then you can add what you like.

* 511 g white cake mix
* 95.2 g instant butterscotch pudding mix
* 55 g rolled oats
* 120 ml vegetable oil
* 115 g sour cream
* 60 ml water
* 10 ml vanilla extract
* 170 g semisweet chocolate chips

DIRECTIONS

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease cookie sheets.
2. In a large bowl, stir together cake mix, instant pudding, and rolled oats. Add oil, sour cream, water, and vanilla; mix until smooth and well blended. Stir in chocolate chips. Roll dough into 1 1/2 inch balls, and place 2 inches apart on the prepared cookie sheets.
3. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.

OMG cake and pudding mix in cookies... I want to try this so bad!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->