Cooking with breastmilk :D

Monkeh

Dexter's Mummy
Reaction score
Just got sent this link from my Mum, saying 'here's a job for you' :dohh:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/2942552/I-use-my-breast-milk-for-cooking.html

haha i read that this morning.
it makes me cringe
i cant imagine the thought of eating something with somebodys elses breast milk!

Don't think I'd mind either. I can't imagine myself sitting down to a glass full of breastmilk but I'd happily eat it in food.

Yeah I think before I would have thought it was slighty weird but if I put it in perpsective we drink milk from animals all the time so why not human milk when it's designed with humans in mind :shrug:

yeah with that stuff dripping off her finger as if she's just dipped it in the bottle!

I think breastmilk is lot's of things but seductive isn't one of them (unless your in to that sort of thing of course) :rofl:

I'm finding it seriously weird drinking cow's milk these days.

"Frankly, I think Abi is wasting a huge amount of time and effort producing so much breast milk for her recipes."

That's up to her though isn't it?!

I'd feel abit sick eating someone elses breast milk, I'm funny with milk as it is and only drink soya in my coffee, I don't mind cows milk in cooking but I can't drink it. I use my own breastmilk when I make evening meals for Lylah, And unknown to Indie she occasionally has a bottle of breastmilk when I have ran out of everything else lol.

I may make some food for me with my breastmilk. And that's a big maybe. However i wouldn't eat it made from someone else's breastmilk :sick:

Good for her though! x

My sister had a story in one of her mags about that couple who make cheese out of breastmilk in new york. I'm hoping she saved the recipe like I asked as I'll give that a go

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->