cooks balloon

Sam182

Mum to a 27 week preemie
Reaction score
Is anyone familiar with or had one if these? As I've had an emcs I can't be induced if I go past my due date but I have a terrible fear of having another section. I read a little on this device but I'm not sure how commonly used it is. Any advice is much appreciated :)

Is anyone familiar with or had one if these? As I've had an emcs I can't be induced if I go past my due date but I have a terrible fear of having another section. I read a little on this device but I'm not sure how commonly used it is. Any advice is much appreciated :)

Never heard of it. I'm also vbac and 3 days overdue. Got consultant appointment thursday to talk about induction. Will they not do anything for you? Hear they will carefully induce.

Oh right I thought it was an absolute no. I won't see my consultant again till 31 weeks so I will ask him then. Thanks

Oh right I thought it was an absolute no. I won't see my consultant again till 31 weeks so I will ask him then. Thanks

It on an individual basis ofcoarse but they will try to induce but they can't give pessary after pedsary or turn the drip up high ect. I believe they also have to give you the option of a repeat section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->