Coping with miscarriage :( :(

Lara91

Reaction score
I miscarried nearly two weeks ago now, I was only about 6 weeks so why am I finding it so hard to cope with? I have good days & bad days, today is a bad day. Can't help but think about it, my heart feels like it's aching constantly. But I guess this is what it feels like after wanting something for so long :( my little boy seems to be the only thing keeping me sane at the minute. I know you shouldn't rush things & when it happens it'll happen but feel the only way to take this hurt away is to try again. But then I get the awful feeling that it could happen again! Nurse told me to wait till I have a period then I can start trying again but everything just seems to be taking so long. And not knowing when my next period will actually be is making me worse. Did anyone return to a normal cycle right away after a miscarriage???

I'm so sorry, it's been 3 weeks since my mc, and I still go through good and bad days but I can honestly say I am doing so much better, for me it was dealing with the hormonal changes and having nothing to show for it.

When I started bleeding the first thing my dh said was we could try again and I was adamant I wouldn't as I couldn't understand why anyone would want to take the risk of going through a mc especially when I have 2 beautifu children, but having my 2 kids doesn't stop me wanting to add to my family and the long in I have, I will regret if I don't try so like anything you have to weigh the risks.

I've started ttc before af, I had a scan today and when I told the nurse she did say I should have waited but didn't seem too bothered by it... I hope you star feeling better soon xxx

I had a d&c and after the bleeding stopped I got my period about 4 weeks later, I got pregnant the next cycle. You will have your good days and bad, that's to be expected, let yourself feel what you need to. I'm sorry you're going through this, it does gradually get better

sorry you're struggling :hugs: I'm doing surprisingly well considering my MC was only confirmed on Tuesday. But I think because the MC itself happened on Friday last week, and I bled all through the weekend that by the time they confirmed it, I had already come to terms with it.

Anyway! I'm going to TTC again in a week's time lol. the bleeding stopped yesterday, and they said wait a week before having sex. They did say to wait until my next period, but that's only so they can date it properly. So I'm not concerned. Im hopping right back on the TTC train. Today is the 3 year mark since we started TTC number 2. i'm not waiting any longer than I have to.

Good luck. I hope you get your BFP soon :hugs:

Thank yous for your kind words. Think yesterday was definitely a down day, feeling a lot better this morning. I'm coping with a UTI at the minute aswell so I think that's got me all down and depressed aswell. Hoping I get my period in the next two weeks then I can start again. Hopefully I'll have more luck this time round. Doc said the chance of another mc is slim so I'm feeling hopeful xxx

My period came 31 days after taking cytotec at 8+1 for a missed miscarriage. I'm Oing a few days later than usual, but otherwise my cycles are perfectly normal for me. Just about to wrap up our second cycle TTC after the mc. Hoping it's the last for a long while, but only time will tell. I still have good days and bad days, but it does get easier with time. Hang in there and let the bad days be what they are - you processing a devastating loss :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->